November 28, 2007

I. Am. Tired. Of. Reading!

Yes, I know - I'm conflicting myself by writing a post...but after reading the same six pages about a hundred times today to copyedit, I'm tired of reading!

Short (boring?) storytime.

I was thinking about my family because of the upcoming Christmas and also, one of my cousins is getting married at end of the month. She's a good kid (at least, she was when she was younger), but we've never been close. Anyway, thinking about her got me to thinking about my other cousins. One of them, an older cousin, had twins when I was about nine or so, which was a remarkable event at the time. We never had twins in our family, as far as we know, and that was absolutely fascinating to me at nine(?) years old.

For some reason, I got it into my head that twins' names had to rhyme. And I wanted twins badly because it was so, you know, awesome! So I proudly told my family that when I grew up, I would have twins and they would be named....





Wait for it.








Harry and Larry.




My family still tease me about this. Nevermind that I don't want kids now.

0 Comments (Click here to comment):

About This Blog

A mix of personal-yet-not-too-personal blogging and photoblog.

Recent Posts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP